Digital Analytics Engineer
– design and implement technical tag implementation strategies within DTM
– generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
– drive efficiencies in how analytical services are delivered, through automation and standardization of analytical delivery
– monitor data and tag quality and proactively action issues and discrepancies. Ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream/downstream systems. Work with other teams to effectively resolve data deltas and conflicts
– collaborate with the internal Digital Analytics business team to translate business requirements into technical requirements, conduct QA/validation, deployment to production, and post-production validation
– optimize the implementation of other marketing and tracking tools such as Adobe Target and ClickTale
Investment Bank Research Technology team in Weehawken, NJ.
The team is currently in the middle of a transformation program which places technology at the heart of new business processes and strategies and has created exciting opportunities within Group Technology.
The Research Application Delivery function is responsible for the change and maintenance of applications to support the Global Research Technology Platform.
– experience developing web analytics solution code
– Adobe Analytics Developer Reports and Analytics Implementation credentials
– Tag Management Systems (Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
– digital marketing and web analytics