Asset Management firm is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer with expertise with C# 5+ years' hands-on windows development
Be a part of something special.
Working at this Asset Management client is not just about a job. It's about joining a community of people who share common goals to always perform at our best, to support one another, and to do what's best for our clients and the firm. When the markets close, we continue to build strong relationships through family-friendly events like Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day, career development training, firm events, and group workouts in our on-site gyms.
Building a community
At this Asset Management client, their aim is to foster community among our people. We organize fitness-focused "Healthy Happy Hours," and fun social events that allow employees to get to know one another a little better.
An environment for creativity
Their offices are designed to support cross-team collaboration, creativity and camaraderie. From our open floor plans and kitchen spaces to our libraries and shared workrooms, we have a comfortable space for everyone.
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable .NET applications?
Are you motivated to deliver real business value?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– Analyze business requirements and design solutions
– Work as part of an onshore scrum development team
– collaborate with other global IT teams
– do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
You’ll be working in the Cash Equities Post Trade team in Weehawken.
technology driven team covering applications handling real-time post execution flows.
develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Your Qualification must be:
– 5+ years' hands-on windows development experience on the C# NET platform.
– Experience with multi-threaded WinForms/WPF development.
– Strong understanding of .NET internals and memory model.
– Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
– Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum
– Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
– Passionate about what you do (and really excellent at it)
– Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
What we offer Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment.
We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.