Asset Management firm is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer with expertise, primarily, strong with C# Server-Side and Multi Threading along with Front-end (WPF).
Be a part of something special.
Working at this Asset Management client is not just about a job. It's about joining a community of people who share common goals to always perform at our best, to support one another, and to do what's best for our clients and the firm. When the markets close, we continue to build strong relationships through family-friendly events like Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day, career development training, firm events, and group workouts in our on-site gyms.
Building a community
At this Asset Management client, their aim is to foster community among our people. We organize fitness-focused "Healthy Happy Hours," and fun social events that allow employees to get to know one another a little better.
An environment for creativity
Their offices are designed to support cross-team collaboration, creativity and camaraderie. From our open floor plans and kitchen spaces to our libraries and shared workrooms, we have a comfortable space for everyone.
They accept H1B, US citizen or green card holders. They can do Corp to Corp contract contract-to-hire or permanent full time with a competitive base compensation/benefit package.
• Code using C#, in a multi-threaded, high throughput server application
• Test driven approach to software development
• Design high performance software components
• Analyze hot spots to improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of our systems
• 5+ years of relevant server side coding experience in C#
• Experience building systems with strict requirements for low-latency and deterministic performance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• A plus to have: Experience with commercial messaging products and lock free data structures