The client is Credit Suisse in NY.
Pay rate is 850-1050/day on a corp to corp
Application Developer responsible for requirement clarification, development and delivery of Prime Services enhancement and compliance projects in Goman, the Strategic Order Management System used by 1200 Equity Traders globally, built on .Net platform using C#.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field of study.
• Requires 4-6 years of enterprise level software development experience of which 2-3 years of should be on C#.Net.
• Requires exposure to client/server applications particularly real time applications.
• Requires experience with trading technology and order management systems.
• Requires experience in developing real-time Equities or Fixed Income trading systems.
• Recommends Experience in working with Reuters or Bloomberg market data feed in trading front end systems.
Technical/Business Skills and Knowledge:
• Requires .Net C# development particularly WinForm applications is required.
• Recommends background in C++ and WPF.
• Excellent team building and communication skill.