"The new world of Technology and open source collaboration and innovation"
Recently, a number of best practices and new technologies have emerged, designed to facilitate the development of complex systems. These experiments, funded by companies such as Google and Amazon, have made it possible to envision and design the computer systems of tomorrow. They are based around several different concepts and technologies:
- Microservice architectures: simplifying systems by dividing them into small functionalities
- Event sourcing: making services independent from one another so that they each have their own life cycle
- Containerisation: isolating services at operating system level
- API management: facilitating inter-service communication
- Big Data processing: deploying specialized infrastructures to extract maximum value from all accumulated data.
- This is an opportunity to join a company that is rapidly investing in a modern infrastructure in which to implement these concepts and technologies. The technological leap between past and future systems is a significant one, and the gap between players who have invested in this area and those who have not is growing day by day.
Firm is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
The group is responsible for developing enterprise applications for a diverse set of businesses including Fixed Income, Equities, and Commodities.
-Strong Java (5+ years of experience)
-Strong Analytical Skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Computer science fundamentals (client/server, multi-threading, memory management, functional