A leader in the stock photo industry,is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join and improve our platform. We strongly believe that in order to put our customers first, we must work closely with them to not only understand their needs but architect solutions that improve their day to day flow. Our core belief is that in order for us to succeed, teams and individual team members must be empowered to work with each other to develop the solution that best meets the needs of everyone involved.
- Contributing to all aspects of the services and applications under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and up-time of the services.
- Helping other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and mentoring.
- Play a major role in the development of key applications and services within the Company and Content ecosystem.
- Drive architectural decisions that are both in line with company direction and team requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team from an unbiased viewpoint.
- Collaboration with others to develop best practices.
- Expert Level Node JS with working knowledge of the key libraries.
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Solid software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, OO Design, and system architecture).
- Very strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, etc)
- Experience with SOA architecture working on distributed/high trafficked systems.
- Good understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit tests and automated testing.
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build.
- Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Automated configuration tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- End-to-end testing automation frameworks (Nightwatch, Mocha, Chai, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience in an Agile environment.