IT Risk Assessment Lead
Pay Rate is 920 pay corp to corp
Work Location: One Madison Avenue, 0000884328, New York
City & State: New York, New York
Job Title: IT – Project Manager 4 (IT)
CISO Organization at Credit Suisse is tasked to ensure the data and systems of the bank are appropriately protected, while enabling technology advancements in line with business strategies. CISO Risk Assessment Team plays a key role in fulfilling this mandate providing technology risk assessment services of projects, applications, IT infrastructure and 3rd party vendors to internal clients globally, helping them understand IT risk exposure in their area.
As an IT Risk Officer in the CISO Organization you will be responsible for monitoring 3rd party risk assessment service progress, responding to the issues delaying risk assessments and providing technology risk assessments of Credit Suisse 3rd Party Vendors
• Providing technology risk assessments of Credit Suisse 3rd Party Vendors
• Ensuring that IT risk assessment methodology and processes are followed precisely, to the expected quality
• Reporting identified risks to the appropriate stakeholders
• Providing support to the required stakeholders in understanding and defining adequate mitigation actions to mitigate identified IT risks
• Providing advisory and risk opinion on risk identification and treatment
• Monitoring 3rd party program progress and responding to the issues causing delays.
• Initiating risk assessments for the other risk assessment teams and help these teams complete assessments within agreed SLAs.
CISO Team at Credit Suisse is responsible for aligning security initiatives with enterprise programs and business objectives, ensuring that information assets and technologies are adequately protected.