Responsible for new development for an existing application for Wealth Management
web presence, both Internet and Intranet. Responsible for creation of concept, design, testing and maintenance of web sites, pages and applications.
Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, JSP, Web service REST and SOAP based, Java Script, Angular JS, MQ, JMS, AJAX, Stored Procedure, DB2, Oracle
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
• Experience in any of the following: working in a networked environment; using file conversion techniques; working with Macromedia Suite graphic design tools including Dreamweaver and Fireworks; working with Adobe PhotoShop/Go Live; working with Microsoft Office Suite
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent oral and written communication abilities
• Must be capable of writing basic software, updating and maintaining server software, as well as providing training to website contributors
• Thorough knowledge of XHTML and CSS i.
• Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or another web application framework – preferred.
• Must be willing to learn new operating systems, programming languages, and database software.
• Ability to write documented, maintainable code.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interacts with customer to collect web page requirements
• Makes requested changes to documents
• Converts files from various file formats
• Updates web pages daily
• Provides configuration management by maintaining network file structure and electronic documents
• Works extensively with Marketing and Communications for a usable, cohesive web presence
• Designs, develops, and tests software to provide solutions for company business needs
• Designs and creates database-driven web applications
• Integrates the website infrastructure with existing enterprise applications
• Creates and maintains web forms
• Provides basic maintenance of the company website(s) using a Content Management System and HTML