Would you be interested in this Publisher sales role in NYC?
Our client is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Their algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
Client is growing its Publisher Sales team, and we are looking for a Sales Manager who will play a pivotal role in growing their business. You will have the opportunity to build your book of business from the ground up with a platform (or suite) of products that have proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, never back down from a challenge, and have the competitive spirit necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of (pre-IPO, startup?) company with great culture.
- Focusing on top-tier publishers, independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them, and close deals.
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Impeccable sales record, with a history of building your own book of business
- Minimum 5 years’ total professional experience, 3 years in a quota-carrying sales role
- Solid sales record of consistently hitting sales quotas
- A minimum of three years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Nice to haves:
Contacts at top ComScore publishers
Marketing technology / ad technology sales experience