Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Vice President
This position is for a senior developer who will be responsible for the delivery of the key projects for the Client Reference Data (CRD) group.
CRD team has commenced on several strategic initiatives to better our technology and data management platform. These initiatives involve building state of the art solutions using industry standard architectural methodologies such as Business Process Management, Event Driven MOM, Service Oriented Architecture as well as MDM for data management and Business Intelligence Reporting infrastructure.
The team currently has a need for an innovative and energetic senior developer to help in building the Client On boarding platform. This position represents a unique opportunity to work with latest, bleeding edge technologies as well as work with various IT and Business teams across the firm. The candidate will be involved with every facet of software development, from requirement analysis; design and development to helping the team continuously improve its agile development practices.
Primary technology stack employed by CRD development team is Java EE, XML/XSLT, Apache CXF, Spring framework, Sybase, Apache/Tomcat, AngularJS, Business Objects, Informatica MDM, Pega, etc. The candidate is expected to have technical expertise in Java EE, XML/XSLT, Apache CXF, Spring framework, Sybase, Apache/Tomcat and BPM (preferably Pega). Prior experience with AngularJS is preferable.
Besides hands on involvement with projects, the candidate will be responsible for:
– Delivery of several Key projects or initiatives which will contribute to the building of the Client On Boarding Platform.
– Providing overall direction, guidance and definition of the application (platform) architecture.
– Building a solid development practices which can work on these key initiatives.
– Improving the technical competency of the overall team in general.
– Establishing and forging key relationships with business and vendors alike.
Skills Required: The candidate must possess a strong technology background with excellent hands-on expert level knowledge of J2EE. Other required skills are:
* Expert level knowledge of Spring framework, Apache CXF and Apache/Tomcat conatiners
* Professional level knowledge of Linux
* Professional level knowledge of XMLXML Schema, Web Services and messaging
* Experience in Web technologies like AngularJS, XML/XSLT, Servlets/JSP
* Working knowledge of Database with strong fundamentals in database designing.
* Ability to coordinate with multiple groups, both internal and external to the firm, including offshore development and QA teams, internal infrastructure groups and support teams.
* Experience with BDD