Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage.
At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS’s technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to manage value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally.
Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best technologists to serve our clients’ needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership, rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The Equities Technology Group is seeking a C++ programmer to join our Electronic Trading development team. The group develops and enhances Credit Suisse smart order routing technology, designed to improve execution, minimize latency arbitrage and control trading costs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented group of programmers. You will enjoy the creative challenge of working in an environment oriented towards delivering top-notch product.
– Expert-level C++ programming
– Experience with C++ 11/14
– Experience in network programming, messaging, multi-threading, template meta-programming and low latency client server systems
– Experience of large-scale software development with focus on stability and supportability
– A passion for programming in a demanding & dynamic environment
– Understanding of US equity markets
– Knowledge of algorithmic trading
– Knowledge of exchange protocols