Pay rate 1050/day corp to corp
Candidates Must have the following experience clearly depicted on the resume:
- Tax regulatory projects
- OECD Automated Exchange of Information
- Common Reporting Standards (AEI/CRS)
- IRS Tax regulations – FATCA withholding and reporting.
Request ID: 24192-1
Work Location: One Madison Avenue, 0000884328, New York
City & State: New York, New York
Job Title: IT – Project Manager (Front Office Trading) 4
Job Description: IB Taxation – IT Project Manager
• This role is for an IT PM to work on various Tax regulatory projects within the GM FinReg IT organization. This position will focus on the OECD Automated Exchange of Information / Common Reporting Standards (AEI/CRS) and various IRS Tax regulations including FATCA withholding and reporting. The IT PM ensures that all regulatory requirements are delivered by the mandated compliance dates, on budget, on scope, and adhering to all CS IT development standards. This position reports to the GM FinReg Taxation IT Workstream Lead (aka IT Program Manager). This is a senior-level IT PM position that will be the deputy for the IT Workstream Lead.
• The IT PM will work with a wide range of internal IT and business partners, in front, middle and back office, together with Project Services, Tax, Operations Strategic Change, and Legal and Compliance. They may also need to work with industry forums and consultants. The IT PM will perform all traditional project management activities and ensure compliance with CS and Fin Reg Taxation governance standards.
• These changes need to be executed in a co-ordinated fashion across a number of different business areas within Credit Suisse Global Markets Department, and their aligned F2B technology teams.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
– Be responsible for overall IT planning and delivery to meet regulatory commitments for their project(s).
– Provide input into regulatory risk assessments
– Provide input into annual budget process
– Develop and manage IT project plan, major milestones, financials (budget/actuals, explain overage)
– Co-ordinate with the business, as well as various IT groups to make sure analysis, design and implementation of IT solutions to meet regulations happens
– Ensure compliance with CS project and quality management standards
– Monitor, track and resolve project level issues and risks; take corrective actions where necessary
– Provide workstream level (and project level when requested) IT status to WS program manager and IT Program Management