* Must have Trading Systems Development experience for a Major Bank or Hedge Fund.
* Local Candidates only
Pay rate is 1050/day on a corp to corp
• Participate in Greenfield development of an internal web UX framework to support needs of the Algorithmic Trading applications.
• Identify and implement solutions to optimize performance and maintain low latency and high throughput
• Develop an in depth understanding of existing UI’s within the ETrading stack and work towards porting these to the new platform/framework.
• Strictly adhere to proper SDLC methodologies including unit testing, performance and scalability testing.
• Meet deadlines in support of a fast moving release cycle • Leverage new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement
• Promotes and ensures compliance to the enterprise risk controls of the organization and external regulations
• Extensive experience designing and building Trading UI’s that are scalable and responsive especially under high update rates.
• Knowledge of trading methodologies in the equities space
• Additional knowledge of Native UI programming in .Net framework, C#, WPF.
• Ability to contribute and work well in a team setting
• Good communication skills Preferred:
• Knowledge of optimization techniques in the web stack
• UX experience with layouts, content placement, usability, accessibility.
• Experience implementing and knowledge of novel design patterns
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Agile development methodologies