Total compensation ~200k ( base & bonus)
Role Description :
The Hands-On Manager of VMware & Windows Engineering will design, build, test, and maintain virtualized Windows systems that meet business requirements as well as support the Windows Server environment.
The right candidate should be a highly motivated individual excited to manage/lead a team of Wintel & VM Ware Engineers.
- Manage Wintel and VMware infrastructure & cloud services
- Lead the delivery of large and complex client infrastructure & cloud computing strategy and migration engagements.
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with client executives and engagement sponsors
- Define and build innovative solution methodologies and assets around infrastructure and cloud migration
- Minimum seven years as an IT infrastructure technical lead or architect responsible for large scale infrastructure and cloud transformation programs, consulting experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited college/university, Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred and past or current certifications (e.g. Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, and VMware) is preferred
- Three years of cloud strategy and transformation leadership including cloud services (IaaS/PaaS) implementation & migration to public, private or hybrid cloud
- Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure or Amazon Web Services), infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet, BladeLogic), server, storage, high availability architecture. Additional desirable experience in collaboration, database/application server architecture, network, information security and IT operations/IT service management
- Executive presence, very strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year